Sep 6, 2012

3 INGLOT ROUND LIPSTICK REFILL 25, 62, 74 REVIEW


Hello,





I am back with another lipsticks review. I really like Inglot freedom system because its fairly priced and the quantity is just perfect I don't think someone needs more quantity than this because then either the lipsticks expires or we get bored of it. Its value for money.

Price : Rs 250 for 1.2 g each

Swatches of the colors on my hand




My experience with Inglot round lipstick

I am in love with Inglot lippies. The best part is offers many shades and they are so affordable :D
this way I can have many colors. Basically these are cream based lippies under which no lip moisturizer is required. Awesome coverage and fair lasting. 

Swatches for Shade no. 62
This is a beautiful pink color for which anyone would  fall


Swatches for shade no. 74
This is a beautiful orange color for which i fell. It adds glow to the face.




Swatches for shade no. 25
A nude brown shade which washes out my face. I don't like to wear it without eye makeup. 





Pros:

  • Moisturizing
  • Good coverage
  • Many color option
  • Affordable
  • Not tested on animals
  • Quantity is just perfect
  • No lip balm is required underneath
  • Life is 3 yrs. 

Cons:

  • Besides availability none.
Will I purchase it again: A big YES. They are just perfect
I recommend it: everyone


Rating *****


<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment