Sep 7, 2012

POLKA DOTS NAIL ART WITH PENCIL TUTORIAL


Hey guys,





Yesterday I was thinking that I wish I had a pencil to create nail art then I realised actually have. To create this look I used a pencil as my dotting tool. See how...

Step 1

Paint your nails with a matte white color or any other color that you like.


Step 2

Take out the other color (from which you want to make polka dots) on a paper, take out enough quantity. Now take a blunt pencil. I am not taking a sharp pencil coz that will hold less color and can also make scratches on the base nail color and you'll spend hours in making perfect polka dots. 


Step 3 

Dip the pencil in color and now you are using it as a dotting tool. Make polka dots or any shape that you like. You don't have to use a brush. Cleaning the brush is the worst part...I don't like that.
See how easy it is.




Step 4

When it dries finish with the top coat.


Now you are done :)
Isn't it interesting using pencil for nail art? Well I really had fun doing this, hope you also enjoy it.


Happy coloring

\m/ Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment