Sep 18, 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATION LIP COLOR- PLEASURE ME RED 547 REVIEW


Hey guys,

I feel every girl has at least 1 red color. But choosing that perfect red is really a difficult task. Don't worry I am always with you to help you out..... 

Product promises

Crisper color from pure pigments.
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar. 

Price:  Rs 350 for 4 g. This range is available for Rs 299 but I got for Rs 350 :(




My experience

It is a blue red color suitable for cool skin tones. A beautiful red, which will look good on any skin color. No matter what is your age, do't hesitate to try this color.

Swatched on my hand




Pros:

  • Beautiful color
  • Creamy texture
  • Stays fair enough. It doesn't disappear completely, leaves a tint which looks good
  • No need to wear lip balm under it. I am not wearing any in the pictures
  • Moisturizes
  • Fairly priced
  • Easily available
  • Shelf life of 30 months

Cons:


  • Ingredients not listed


Will I purchase it again: Yes
I recommend it: If you are looking for a nice creamy blue red at reasonable price then I think its a must have.


Rating: 4.25/5 stars

Good luck
<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment