Sep 22, 2012

LUSH AMERICAN CREAM CONDITIONER REVIEW

Hey guys,


Lush is known for its fresh handmade cosmetics. Let's check out this one...


Product promises

Bring all the boys to the yard with this strawberry vanilla milkshake condiitoner. Double strength and extra creamy to leave hair gorgeously soft and smelling sweetly.

Ingredients



Price Rs. 510 for 100 g


My experience

 Lush is known for fresh handmade cosmetics. This conditioner includes many interesting things  strawberries, oranges, lavender oil etc. Its a thick creamy conditioner but doesn't leave my hair weighted down or heavy. I have given it enough to show the results and finally my conclude that my hair love it. Its tempting fruity milkshake fragrance stays till next wash. By looking at the bottle & packaging, it is clearly visible that company is not bothered  about the appearance of the product.



Pros

  • Yummy and long lasting fragrance
  • Leaves my hair soft and manageable, untangled
  • Preservative free
  • My favorite, made of natural ingredients
  • The company says to use it fresh but it has shelf life of 12 months
  • Suitable for oily and normal hair

Cons

  • Expensive
  • More quantity is used in a wash as compared to other conditioners
  • Availability is a problem
  • Boring packaging

Will I purchase it again: No, it made my hair dry :(
I recommend it to: Oily hair. It won't work for dry or curly hair nicely.


Rating   3.5 stars/5 


<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment