Sep 1, 2012

LANCOME TONIQUE ECLAT CLARIFYING EXFOLIATING TONER - REVIEW


Hi,



Product promises

An incredibly cool sensation relieves all skin types from the feel of daily impuritiesA light and highly active lotion evenly and efficiently exfoliates as it thoroughly wipes the dead cells from the skin. With a new generation of patented active reproducing the natural exfoliation process. Suitable for normal to combination skin.

Price: Rs. 1700 for 200 ml


Ingredients:
Aqua/ water, alcohol denat, glycerin, p-anisic acid, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, nelumbium speciosum extract/ nelumbium speciosum flower extract, limonene, benzyl salicylate, linalool, propylene glycol, rosa gallica flower extract, butylphenyl methylpropinal, cryptomeria japonica bud extract, fragrance.



My experience:

Earlier I reviewed Lancome Facewash, check it here http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/04/lancome-mousse-radiance-clarifying-self.html  I have combination skin and from a long time was looking for a right toner... trust me, its really difficult to find the best so I thought of trying it. I have been using this toner since 6 months. Its light formula easily gets into the skin. Check the swatches, it comes in big transparent powder blue bottle and have mild refreshing fragrance... I love that. Toners are used to tighten pores, it does make me fresh but it din't do anything for my blackheads and open pores. Well I think I gave enough to show it's results and it din't show any wonders for me. If you do not have any problem of blackheads and open pores then its a right toner for you.


Pros:

  • Suitable for normal to combination skin.
  • Makes you feel fresh and hydrates skin
  • Soothing mild fragrance
  • Contains flower extracts such as nelumbium speciosum, rosa gallica, cryptomeria japonica bud extracts.

Cons:

  • There should a nozzle or pump like thing so that using the product becomes easy. You have to be careful while using.
  • Makes me feel oily in summers and in humidity.
  • Expensive
  • Available on selected online stores or only at Lancome Boutiques
  • Doesn't do anything to constrict pores
  • Contains Alcohol

Will I repurchase it:  No, its not a right toner for me. My search is still on :(
I recommend it to: Normal skins and to those who have problem free skin.

***1/2

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment