Sep 19, 2012

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM ABU DHABI SML C09 SWATCHES & REVIEW

Hey girls,


I am not reviewing again about the product quality, texture as everything is same in all the lip creams except color. To read about the product price, quality and pros n cons visit the following link http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/09/nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream-san-paulo.html



To find out the color, check out the swatches here



I am again in love with NYX soft matte lip cream. It looks sexy and hot with smokey eye makeup. It is a nude color suitable for medium to fair skin colors. I have two colors and I have reviewed both of them, now there is one more color in my wishlist that is 'Antwerp'. As I get it, I will share with you.

Will I purchase it again: Yes, as I said its worth
I recommend  to: Nude color lovers and medium to fair skin colors

Rating 4.5 stars (this rating is only for color)
Overall rating 5 stars ( Its same as previous post http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/09/nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream-san-paulo.html )

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment