Sep 15, 2012

KERASTASE NUTRITIVE BAIN SATIN SHAMPOO REVIEW


Hey everyone,


Product Promises
A complete nutrition shampoo for normal to slightly sensitised hair. Complete nourishment from roots to ends. Hydration of the scalp. Soft, supple and light hair.


Price : Rs 1350 for 250 ml

Ingredients:

Aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, dimethicone, coco-betain, cyclodextrin, glycerin, ppg-5 celeth-20, sodium benzoate, sodium methylparaben, isostearyl neopentanoate, salicyclic acid, carbomer, ethylparaben, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, linalool, limonene, glyceril lynoleate, safflower glucoside, butylphenyl methylpropinal, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl linolenate, sodiumhydroxide, citic acid, fragrance.

My experience

I keep switching my hair products, but I switch between 2 or maximum 3 products. Using more than that can damage your hair like nothing else. These shampoos are made of chemicals and excess experiment on hair can destroy your hair.
Kerastase nutritive bain satin shampoo is for slightly sensitive hair. It controls my frizzy hair. The best part is that after wash, my hair is not tangled. Whether I use a conditioner or not, it leaves my hair soft, untangled  and manageable. Even if you massage your hair with a nice amount of oil it removes all the oil in just small quantity without over drying hair.


Pros:

  • Gives untangled manageable hair
  • Leaves my hair soft and hydrated
  • Controls frizz
  • Less quantity is used than other shampoos
  • Doesn't dry either scalp or ends
  • It contains citric acid which helps in occurrence of dandruff
  • Kerastase has shampoos for all kinds of hair

Cons:

  • Only available at selected salons in big cities.
  • Contains parabens
  • Expensive

Will I purchase it again: Thumbs up ladies for this
I recommend it: to sensitive and a little dry hair at the ends

Rating ****.25


I wish you S3 hair

<3
Neha

1 comment:

  1. This Kerastase bain prevention shampoo is amazing! It keeps my hair from getting greasy and keeps it smelling fresh all day long!!

    ReplyDelete