Sep 19, 2012

FABINDIA ALOE VERA SOOTHING GEL REVIEW

Hello everyone,


Product promises

Our pure aloe vera gel is a natural skin moisturizer with skin repair properties. Suitable for most skin types, it aids soothing minors burns and wounds.

Price Rs. 185 for 120 ml purchased from UT


Ingredients

Purified water and Aloe Vera powder.



My experience

I have used Fabindia Aloe Vera gel here http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/09/diy-eye-cream-tutorial.html
It is a must have product. Aloe vera is answer to many skin problems and if you can't have fresh aloe vera gel around you then this is the best substitute.

Skin absorbs it immediately and doesn't make you realize that you have applied something. It gives instant fresh look. It doesn't contain any added colors or preservatives. It is as transparent as original gel, its almost like pure aloe vera gel. It has shelf life of 36 months.




If I compare it with Patanjali aloevera gel ( read review here http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/09/patanjali-aloevera-gel-review.html#more than Fabindia scores more.

Cons

  • Smells awful

Will I purchase it again:  Its a must have. Undoubtedly Yes

Rating 5 stars

<3
Neha

4 comments:

  1. I guess I did not get the correct aloe gel as mine is not mixing well with the oils. I am using pure gel. Also how long does it take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi designbear,

      A pure gel easily mixes with oil. It hardly takes more than a minute. Make sure your product is not expired.

      Delete
  2. What I have is lily of the desert aloe Vera gel a dietary supplement. Good till 2015. So I am wondering if I purchased the correct gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have never heard of that so can't say about it.

      Delete