Sep 18, 2012

BEAUTY UPDATE - B FOR BB CREAMS


Hey guys,




BB creams are very famous and its been quite a long time that they are available in market but in India, still they are not easily available.

I am not sure that you guys know about BB creams or not. As I said its not easily available in India, very few people are aware of them and this is the reason that I am writing this post about BB creams.

BB stands for Blemishes Balm. Its name says it all. They are super creams specially designed to cure dark spots and blemishes. BB creams provide sheer coverage and at the same time work to give you flawless, spotless skin. That's why I call them Super creams. Isn't it great that when you are wearing makeup, you know that this product is gonna make your skin better.

BB Creams got very warm welcome across the globe and remained successful. But specially for Asian skin they proved to be a boon. But these are only available online, that too at very few website :(

Before telling you about CC creams, it was important for me to introduce you with BB creams. Read about CC creams in my next post.

Happy reading

<3

Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment