Sep 8, 2012

SONAM KAPOOR'S MAKEUP MANTRA


Hi




I really like Sonam Kapoor's style and makeup. Got to know about it so I am sharing it with you.

Face

She says good, healthy skin is essential to look beautiful . Further she adds I don't like to use a heavy foundation  but a dewy tinted moisturizer should give enough coverage, moisturize the skin, and it lets my skin shine through. I prefer using concealer on problem ares and blend into the foundation. Apply translucent powder to set the tinted moisturizer. I like to use Aveda's inner light tinted moisturizer SPF 15, Shiseido the make-up enriched loose powder, NYC smooth skin loose face powder.

Eyes

Even though the shadow is very subtle, I would recommend using a good primer to make the shadow last. MAC paints in bare canvas is my favorite. The liner should be clean so I like using a gel or liquid liner, MAC black track is good.

Brows

I brush the brows with a spoolie brush and set them with some lash gel .

Blush

A soft slightly coral pink blush like NARS portofino multiple on the apples of the cheeks and blend towards temples. 

Lips

Finish with MAC Fresco, MAC viva glam V lip glass 

So this was the unique makeup mantra of Sonam Kapoor which is young and classy.

Enjoy Reading

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment