Sep 12, 2012

2 REVLON LUXURIOUS COLOR SMOKEY CRAYON REVIEW

 Hey guys,




Product promises


Silky smooth formula glides on eyes for luxurious application.
Tips and tricks -
1.For smoky look, fill in lid with crayon and blend.
2.For a more defined look, sharpen tip with pull-out sharpener.


Price: Rs. 550 each

My experience

The rich creamy smokey crayon colors are great for creating smokey eyes. The color is superb. I am reviewing two colors smokey black and smokey bronze.



Bronze is rare brown with golden shimmer. It can be used in 3 ways as kohl, liner and eye shadow. They are smooth enough to use on waterlines.


See I created a black and bronze look with these.  I am wearing black on waterline and at end of eyes and bronze as liner  to create smokey look. 



Pros:

  • Love the colors, its beautiful.
  • Good to create smokey eyes
  • Smooth crayon pencil
  • Waterproof
  • Available in 3 shades
  • Doesn't irritate eyes at all
  • Comes with a sharpener
Cons:
  • Smudges badly
  • You need to sharp it again and again because its a fat color and a lot product gets wasted in sharpening, that really upsets me :(
  • A little expensive

Will I buy it again: Yes
I recommend it:  If your kajal doesn't smudge easily in your eyes then its made for you,
                            and to them who love smokey eyes.


Rating ****

<3
Neha



No comments:

Post a Comment