Sep 24, 2012

MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL EYELINER IN BLACK 01 REVIEW


Hey guys,


 Product promises

Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is with oil-free formula that can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base. So color is more intense and lines resist wear for hours. It's smudge-proof and Water-proof.


Price Rs 375 for 2.8 g


My experience

I appreciate me for buying this product every time I use it. I can't live without kohl, since a long time I was looking for an eyeliner or pencil or kohl which is smudge proof and and last long. I had many disappointments and then I tried this one, since 2 years I have been using it and I don't wish to try more. I love wearing eyeliner on the waterline. I like to keep it clean, dark, smudge free and visible. 

Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner comes with a brush which allows to give different shapes to your eyes. This is a versatile liner, use it as kajal, liner, thick, thin anyways. This a must have. It comes in 3 more shades.






















Pros

  • Waterproof
  • Smudge proof
  • I feel it's an investment
  • Doesn't irritate eyes at all
  • I love its dark black color
  • Stays all day
  • Dries in seconds after application but doesn't look harsh like liquid liner
  • Oil free

Cons

  • None

Will I purchase it again: I don't think my vanity case is complete without it.
I recommend it to: Its a must have for everyone

Rating  7 Stars


<3
Neha 



No comments:

Post a Comment